Have I mentioned that I’m getting married in less than a month? Needless to say, I’m a tad busy.
With that in mind, I’ve decided to pre-plan a number of these Monday Corps Mission posts. I already have a fairly good idea of what I need to do, so it’s just a matter of when I’ll get around to implementing everything.
Since I cooked up this crazy project, here’s what I’ve already accomplished:
- Drafting and pre-scheduling a number of Monday planning posts. Wednesday posts will have to be live, by their natures.
- Creating a content plan for daily updates on the target blog that will engage readers even without a book to sell.
- Drafting and pre-scheduling a number of daily blog updates on the target blog, introducing and implementing the plan
- Using Hootsuite, prescheduling the related tweets for both this blog, and the daily ones for the target blog
- Creating a Google+ page (as that has the greatest likelihood of reaching the non-personalized SERPs)
- Creating a “celebrity page” on Facebook for my author alias
- Updated my Goodreads profile to reflect my author name instead of my current maiden name