I have at least a dozen posts in draft form right now. I am still wrapping my head around all of them, and they are each special little snowflakes that demand a little extra attention.
Sneak peek, kittens!
Here are the working titles / topics of some of those drafts:
- My big Twitter goof and how I’m going to fix it
- Social media pro-tip: Use all the buttons
- Use all the buttons on Twitter
- Use all the buttons on Pinterest
- Use all the buttons on Facebook
- Use all the buttons on other sites
- Why do I post my blogs at 11:00 AM?
- Amazon SEO – How to get your book to the top of amazon’s internal search
- Case study (I found a guinea pig who will give me real data!)
- Amazon SEO – What’s missing in ebook discovery and where publishers should be pushing
- Amazon SEO – Tips and tricks using Google, Bing and other tools instead
- eBook futures from a web geek perspective (looking at non-fiction to predict fiction)
Aren’t you tantalized? Isn’t your interest piqued? Don’t you want me to get off my butt and write these?
Yeah. No kidding. Me too. Schedule me some time, will you?