Sometimes I find random notes to myself that make no sense but are still neat.
I like them. I hate to lose them. I have no idea if they were poetry, to-dos or story ideas. They are just… snippets.
Anyone care to take one of these on as a story prompt? If you do, I will! 🙂 Say…. 500 words flash fiction?
- A dog named Curiosity
- Time is ripe, delicious fruit
- I’m a tailwagger’s bark
- He needs her whole breath
- You believe in a golden day
- Baby Fuzzy Pants has an eye for better
- She melted, twisted her belly in its teetery leap, this guy could achieve
- Taste your loyal courage
- The Polyesters howl at midnight
- I leap to protect my favorite master
- Beware of things named for soup
- Go greyhound anyway, don’t hunt.
- Take your veni, vidi, vici to heel, I don’t require obedience
- Did you trust the wolves? I’m human
- I learn with every wild leap that I won’t break
Any takers? If you do, I’ll reblog your stories! Let me know in the comments.