Along with many other fine writers and bloggers, I’ve been nominated by my friend Kristy for blog awards.
She combo-posted awards for The Inner Peace Award, The Liebster Award, the Super Sweet Blogging Award the Very Inspiring Blogger award. Since I’ve already received and nominated other bloggers for two of those awards, I’m only going to accept the other two. 🙂
I like the Inner Peace award because in order to accept it, you only have to say something nice about your nominees. Well, that’s quite easy.
Because I’m nominating Brenna Layne for this award, it’s easy to have nice things to say. Brenna is encouraging, kind and funny. Her experiences and posts so often help me with the “I’m not crazy” and “this is normal” sorts of thoughts that we writers so desperately need from time to time.
The other award that I have freshly received is the Super-Sweet Blogging award. In order to accept this one, I’ve got to thank the Super Sweet Blogger that awarded you. Thank you, again, Kristy! Then answer five super sweet questions and nominate a baker’s dozen of bloggers for this award.
1. Cookies or cake? As long as they’re gluten free, I really don’t care!
2. Favourite sweet treat? Chocolate
3. Sweet nick name? My husband calls me sweet names all of the time. He subscribes to the [sweet food + body part] school of nicknaming, so “sugar lips” is but one variation of the theme.
4. Sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you? My friend just gave me a bunch of gluten-free cupcakes when I visited his bakery. I don’t know if it’s the sweetest ever, but it’s quite recent!
5. Sweetest memory? My sweetest memories seem to revolve around connections. Connecting old friends from the past into my current friendships, connecting people, connecting places.
My nominees are comprised of some of my sweetest Twitter friends and blogger pals: