Remember last week when I explained that I’ve run out of On the Shelf posts for the time being? Yeah, I’ve figured out what I’m going to do with Thursdays! I noticed that most of my ideas for Thursday topics included lists. I like alliteration. Therefore: Three Things on Thursday.
Without further ado, here are the Three Things you need to know about Thursday Threes:
- I’m just going to make a list of three things. It might be a little random, it might be a little relevant. You never can tell. It’s just going to be a short, bite-sized list.
- The ideas that I mentioned last week will be used. Three things I’m working on, three books I’ve read recently, three websites you have to visit. The concept has structure but very few limits.
- Three is a satisfying number in terms of storytelling and joke structures. It’s also short enough that there shouldn’t need to be a lot of TL;DR action.
What do you think? Great idea? Horrible Idea? Any ideas for lists of three?
- Uh Oh… Now What? (authorakanderson.wordpress.com)
- All things come in Threes (tforfifteen.wordpress.com)