Before I came upon the idea of “140 characters”, I had named Fridays to be set aside for fiction. Then 140 came in and made itself a weekly visitor.
I still like the 140 story, but honestly, I think it’s losing people. I tried a poll last week, and four people completed it.
Going forward, I’m going to intersperse the 140 characters tales in with other snippets of fiction and stuff that I want to share with readers. That is to say, it’s not going away entirely, but 140 characters won’t be exclusively what I’m writing for Fridays.
I’ve made 2 changes to the weekly blog plan this week, so here’s the revised summary:
- Sunday – remains a free space for whatever’s going on in my life
- Monday – Comics-related posts
- Tuesday – SEO and internet marketing related posts
- Wednesday – Science fiction / publishing
- Thursday – 3 things and On the Shelf / author love if I have anything to add
- Friday – Fiction
- Saturday – Cartoons
- 140 Characters: Considering Fate [TAKE MY POLL] (authorakanderson.wordpress.com)
- 35 Tips on Writing Bizarro Fiction (eyeslitcrypt.wordpress.com)